A regular monthly massage session can do so much good for your body, each massage builds on itself helping your body maintain its relaxed state even in time of stress.
Massage can help a variety of health problems in a drug- free and non-invasive approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself. One hour of massage can possibly make everything you do less stressful and painful, helping you be more productive the rest of your day.
Other non- specific health issues massage therapy can provide benefit to is:
- Increased circulation
- Reduce muscles spasms and cramping
- Increase joint flexibility
- Pain relief from migraines
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Reduce discomfort and improve range of motion from lower back pain
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural pain killer
- Relaxation of injured and over used muscles
- Reduce post-operative adhesion and reduce scar tissue